- Change Audit feature allows you to generate reports tracking changes to personal data in your instance;
- This article provides information on how to grant permissions for users to enable and generate Change Audit report;
** Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental **
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
Prerequisites In Provisioning (only SAP or Partners have access)
- Role-Based Permissions (RBP) enabled;
- Enable Generic Objects - Metadata Framework (MDF) enabled.
- View Read and Change Audit Configuration;
- Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration;
- Generate Change Audit Reports;
- Go to Admin Center > Manage Permission Roles;
- Select the desired permission role;
- Click "Permission..." button;
- Under "Administrator Permission" section, access "Admin Center Permissions";
- Select the permissions "View Read and Change Audit Configuration", "Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration" and "Generate Change Audit Reports":
- Click "Done" > "Save Changes".
Procedure to Enable
- In the Admin Center, go to Manage Audit Configuration.
- On the Change Audit tab, switch on the Change Audit option, and click Save. [Note: You get a message telling you that the activation process has started. This usually takes about 24 hours]
- Once that time period has passed, come back to Manage Audit Configuration. You’ll see the flag is now enabled, meaning that Change Audit is now active in your SAP SuccessFactors system.
- If you would like to use Create Configuration Data Report or Create Business Data Report, please, enable General Audit option as well;
- There are some limitations in the feature, for more details, please visit important notes about change audit and see FAQ on referenced KBA here.
- Change audit on LoginMethod field is not supported, for this raise a case with Support (Support Engineer please review internal memo)
Change Audit, Enable, Permissions, RBP, report, changes mane to user, changes made by user, user activities , KBA , LOD-SF-PLT , Platform Foundational Capabilities , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDR , Request Audit Report (Not Change Audit) , LOD-SF-PLT-AUDE , Enable Audit Framework , How To