- SAP Transportation Management (SAP TM) direct integration with SAP Extended Warehouse Management (SAP EWM).
- TransportationOrderLoadingAppointmentRequest_Out (LDAP) message is transmitted for a Freight Order (FO) from TM to EWM.
- On EWM, the Transport Unit (TU) on Outbound has Status set to BLL - Blocked for Loading/Unloading
- Why does the LDAP automatically set TU Status to blocked?
- SAP Transportation Management 9.4+
TM, EWM, LDAP, FO, TransportationOrderLoadingAppointmentRequest_Out, Load Plan, Load Planning, Finalized, Cargo Ready for Loading, Unloading, /SCMTMS/CL_OUTB_MAPPER FILL_TOR_ITEM, TransportationCapacityPlanningStatusCode , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , TU-Based Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.