You submit a request from IDM to GRC but recieve some of the following errors on:
- SQLException: JZ00L: Login failed. Examine the SQLWarnings chained to this exception for the reason(s)
- Could not create a connection
- Operation succesfully executed - but could not create context variable in IDM
- putNextEntry failed storingcn=180228a,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grcException from Add operation:javax.naming.NamingException:[LDAP:error code 82 – (GRC User Access Request:82:Script execution failed)]; remaining name'cn=180228ª,ou=useraccessrequest,o=grc'
- SAP Identity Management 8.0
- SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.2
Connection String, JDBC , KBA , BC-IAM-IDM , Identity Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.