- Try to replicate a table with a field name containing a special character such as '#'
- Error during IMPORT of object "NEXT_ROW"
- Error while generating runtime objects for Z_<Table>_<MTID>
- Error: No foreign key relations were maintained for structure S_<Table>
- ERROR: Batch job for access plan calculation in sender system ended with errors
- ERROR: SQL exception in sender system (portion 0000000001, conversion object Z_XXX, at 000000)
- ERROR: Database error 207 with PRE access to table /1CADMC/00000000 > Invalid column name 'XXX_'.
- Error when trying to load XXX table in MTID. This is due to invalid identifier "XXX_" the column name should be "XXX#"
SAP Landscape Transformation replication server
SLT, special, character , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.