There are no items when creating a Withholding Tax Return Run for Italy, while there is a Supplier Invoice posted.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to work center Tax Management.
- Go to view Periodic Tasks -> Withholding Tax Return Runs.
- Find the relevant Run ID.
See the Status is Active.
- Scroll down to Application Log ID.
- Click the Application Log ID.
- On the new window, go to view Results and see the description:
No tax item exists for period DD.MM.YYYY to DD.MM.YYYY.
The reason for such system behavior is that the Invoices must be in Paid status to be picked while creating a Withholding Tax Return for Italy.
You have to pay the respective Invoice and schedule the Withholding Tax Return again.
Withholding tax, No items WHT. , KBA , no items when creating a wht return run , SRD-FIN-GLO-TAX , GLO - Tax Declaration , How To