- In the Filter Options of the job requisitions page, when a user tries to select a value from the Locations filter, only some values are populating.
- Not all locations are available to select in the Location filter.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Login to the instance
- Navigate to Recruiting
- In the Job Requisition Filter Options
- Try to Filter by Location
- Not all locations are appearing in the dropdown
- However, when I type the name of a mission location, it becomes available to select.
- The 'Filter by' dropdown is a 'helper text search box', which would only list limited number of options initially.
- When searching for values which are not displayed in the list, the system will then retrieve this location value for display/selection.
- It is expected that all of the values will not populate in the drop down list.
- The dropdown list will not populate all the values from user directory file.
- This field is designed as a helper text search box which will not display all values but will prompt you with a value when a 'missing' value is searched for in the textbox.
- In the screenshot below, you will see that there is no Location for 'Dallas' in the dropdown list:
- However, when the user starts typing the desired location value in the search box (Dallas in this example), if it matches with any of the values in the user directory file, the system will then prompt you with this value to select.
- This is the way the system has been designed for the location filter of the job requisition.
- This behavior has been confirmed as expected by both our engineers and Product Management.
SF, success factors, RCM, type , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem