You replicate business attribute assignments from Cloud for Customer (C4C) to Hybris Marketing (yMKT), but you get the following in yMKT:
'Marketing attribute category ID ABC is invalid' (where ABC represents the category ID)
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer
SAP Hybris Marketing
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: working integration scenario for 'Replicate Business Attribute Assignment to SAP Hybris Marketing' between C4C and yMKT.
Go to the Customers work center.
- Open the Account or Individual Customer view (depending on which you need to use in your scenario).
- Open any customer.
- Go to the Marketing Attributes facet and assign the attributes.
- Go to your yMKT system and observe the incoming messages. They fail with error:
'Marketing attribute category ID ABC is invalid'
You sent the assignment successfully, however, you did not send the attribute set (or you sent it but the message failed) before sending the assignment.
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Open Web Service Message Monitoring under General Settings.
- Search for the following interfaces:
=>Check if the message has the correct attribute set and it successfully left C4C.
=>Check if this message was sent after the successfully replicated attribute set. If not, you need to send the attribute set before sending the assignment.
yMKT, business attributes, marketing attributes, category ID invalid , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-YMT , Integration of C4C with Marketing , How To