All metrics are missing in Workforce Analytics in BizX
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Workforce Analytics
Reproducing the Issue
User granted Role permission to view Dimensions and Measures in Admin center is not able to see Metrics
- Go to "Home" drop down menu
- Select "Workforce Analytics"
- Metrics (empty)
The switch Configure Structural Dimensions is not enabled
Note: This switch allow Role to configure structure dimensions for which tree security should be defined.
This option is only active if the Admin switched on "Measures and Dimensions Permissions" in "Manage Workforce Analytics".
- Go to Admin Center
- Manage Permission Role
- Select the Role Permission
- Analytics Permission
- Enable "Configure Structural Dimensions"
- Go to "Edit Granting" > Look for "Specify the target tree security permissions applicable to each Structural Dimension, which the granted users have permission to access."
- Select "All" and Check "Enable Drill to Detail" for all the available Structural Dimensions
- Save Changes
- Logout / login
- The Metrics will become available when accessing "Workforce Analytics"
See Screenshot below:
Enable the switch:"Configure Structural Dimensions"
After switching on:
2572671 - Measures not showing on Workforce Analytics
2356216 - How to populate the Measures and Dimensions of WFA in Successfactors RBP role
Workforce,Analytics, Metrics, missing, Measures, dimensions , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-ADM , Admin Tools , LOD-SF-WFA , Workforce Analytics & Planning , Problem