- ASE errorlog reports timeslice errors in the module ubfshrink() with stack traces:
timeslice -1001, current process infected at 0x161b7e2 (ubfshrink+0xb5)
- Stack traces include the following functions:
Note: A sample stack trace is available under Attachments.
- As the spid is holding spinlock (SSQLCACHE_SPIN), ASE crashes:
Spinlocks held by kpid 12345678
Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN at address 0x0000000144846100 owned by 731710040
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR802761, CR#802761, 802761, CR802811, CR#802811, 802811, dynamic, statement , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.