- ASE errorlog reports timeslice errors in the module ubfshrink() with stack traces:
timeslice -1001, current process infected at 0x161b7e2 (ubfshrink+0xb5)
- Stack traces include the following functions:
Note: A sample stack trace is available under Attachments.
- As the spid is holding spinlock (SSQLCACHE_SPIN), ASE crashes:
Spinlocks held by kpid 12345678
Spinlock SSQLCACHE_SPIN at address 0x0000000144846100 owned by 731710040
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
CR802761, CR#802761, 802761, CR802811, CR#802811, 802811, dynamic, statement , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.