- Cannot reassign an activity in the ONB work queue to a particular user
- User and group permissions
- Selection of employee will cancel other permission settings
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0 - All Versions
Reproducing the Issue
In the Onboarding site chose an ONB process under Work Queue Summary
- Check the checkbox next to the candidate you wish to reassign
- Click Reassign, and an Assign User dialog box will appear
- Type in the name of user you wish to reassing an activity to (their name will not appear if secuirty settings are incorrect).
- Check and make sure the groups the user belongs to have adequate security settings.
- To check what groups a user belongs to go to Security > Assign Groups to Users.
- Go to Security > Groups to check the security permissions belonging to the groups the user is assigned to.
- For an example of adequate permissions in order to be able to reassing an ONB work queue activity to a particulare user, please view screenshots below.
- To view Assign permissions click on the Assign icon with the blue checkmark.
- Only certain roles, such as Hr Manager, will have assign icon appear when you click on the group:
- If a user appears to have the correct security settings for groups, check their individual user security settings by going to Security > Users.
- Double click on the user, and a User Form dialog box will appear.
- Deselect the Employee checkbox and remove the employee from title, if title is employee.
- If the title is employee, change the title.
- The selection of Employee causes system to think the user is a candidate, removing the ability to reassign activities to user.
- If user is not showing in the list either it is restricted by permission or not available in Security > Users
reassign, security, sync, activity, ONB, OBD, success factors, SF, security, users , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem