- Cannot reassign an activity in the ONB work queue to a particular user
- User and group permissions
- Selection of employee will cancel other permission settings
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
Reproducing the Issue
In the Onboarding site chose an ONB process under Work Queue Summary
- Check the checkbox next to the candidate you wish to reassign
- Click Reassign, and an Assign User dialog box will appear
- Type in the name of user you wish to reassign an activity to (their name will not appear if security settings are incorrect).
- Check and make sure the groups the user belongs to have adequate security settings.
- To check what groups a user belongs to go to Security > Assign Groups to Users.
- Go to Security > Groups to check the security permissions belonging to the groups the user is assigned to.
- For an example of adequate permissions in order to be able to reassign an ONB work queue activity to a particular user, please view screenshots below.
- To view Assign permissions click on the Assign icon with the blue checkmark.
- Only certain roles, such as Hr Manager, will have assign icon appear when you click on the group:
- If a user appears to have the correct security settings for groups, check their individual user security settings by going to Security > Users.
- Double click on the user, and a User Form dialog box will appear.
- Deselect the Employee checkbox and remove the employee from title, if title is employee.
- If the title is employee, change the title.
- The selection of Employee causes system to think the user is a candidate, removing the ability to reassign activities to user.
- If user is not showing in the list either it is restricted by permission or not available in Security > Users
reassign, security, sync, activity, ONB, OBD, success factors, SF, security, users , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-ADM , Admin Tools, Settings, Permissions , Problem