- Tiles fail to load properly over HTTP
- Only the chip ID is displayed on the tile instead of the title and icon graphic
- In the console log of your browser you can see errors similar to the following:
- Failed to load tile: resource undefined could not be loaded from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/chips/action.chip.xml
- Failed to load tile: resource undefined could not be loaded from /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/chips/applauncher.chip.xml
- SAP Fiori
- SAP Netweaver 7.4 / 7.5
- HTTP connection to Fiori Launchpad Designer
action.chip.xml, applauncher.chip.xml, invalid xml, alphanumeric, FLPD, netweaver, logon , KBA , CA-UI2-INT-BE , Please use CA-FLP-ABA , CA-FE-FLP-DT , Please use CA-FLP-FE-DT or CA-FLP-ABA-DT , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.