You are using S/4HANA Output Control determination logic for purchase orders (PO) and the following customizing point: "T-code SPRO -> Cross-Application Components -> Output Control -> Assign Form Templates" looks like the following:
- Application Object type: PURCHASE_ORDER
- Output Type: PURCHASE_ORDER
- Form Type: 1 - Output Forms (Gateway interface) (Cloud & onPremise)
- Form Template ID: MM_PUR_PURCHASE_ORDER
- Program: <empty>
- Form routine: <empty>
With this customizing background you are creating a PO whose item have schedule line(s) and you observe that at the print preview or on the real output the schedule lines are not outputted at all.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
output, nachricht, BRFPlus, output form, BRF+ , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-OC , Message determination and printing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.