- Salesforce API endpoint change
- Salesforce API endpoint is expiring
- How does Salesforce API change effect the sfdc adapter?
- www.salesforce.com endpoint is expired
- Error found in salesforce adapter trace and error log:
There was a communication error when talking to Salesforce.com: Transport error: 302 Error: Found
Fault-tolerance-login-failed : There was a communication error when talking to Salesforce.com: Transport error: 302 Error: Found
- Saving Datastore fails with:
Adapter connection failed. Additional information: Could not create a new session (Adapter: <adapter name>).
SAP Data Services 4.2
end point, expire, sfdc, sales force, SalesForce, login.salesforce, changing, changed, expires , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.