- Salesforce API endpoint change
- Salesforce API endpoint is expiring
- How does Salesforce API change effect the sfdc adapter?
- www.salesforce.com endpoint is expired
- Error found in salesforce adapter trace and error log:
There was a communication error when talking to Salesforce.com: Transport error: 302 Error: Found
Fault-tolerance-login-failed : There was a communication error when talking to Salesforce.com: Transport error: 302 Error: Found
- Saving Datastore fails with:
Adapter connection failed. Additional information: Could not create a new session (Adapter: <adapter name>).
SAP Data Services 4.2
end point, expire, sfdc, sales force, SalesForce, login.salesforce, changing, changed, expires , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.