- For HRIS Workflows and MDF Workflows, Data Blocking is available only for completed Workflows
- Workflows that have the status Approved, Rejected, or Cancelled.
- The completed workflows can only be viewed by users with the correct permissions.
- "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Cloud
- Employee Central
ECT-105783, ECT-83139, data blocking, workflows, ec, employee central, mdf, data protection and privacy, My Pending Requests, pending workflow, notifications, SFSF, SFEC, success factors, Permission , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.