- For HRIS Workflows and MDF Workflows, Data Blocking is available only for completed Workflows
- Workflows that have the status Approved, Rejected, or Canceled.
- The completed workflows can only be viewed by users with the correct permissions.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central
ECT-105783, ECT-83139, data blocking, workflows, ec, employee central, mdf, data protection and privacy, My Pending Requests, pending workflow, notifications, SFSF, SFEC, success factors, Permission, View Completed Workflows , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-WFL , Workflows - Configuration, Tools, Objects & Rules , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.