- Does Lumira support HANA Session Locale?
- A SAP HANA view returns data in multiple languages (i.e. English, French and German). An Analytic Privilege filters data according to the user language, which is defined using SESSION_CONTEXT('LOCALE') variable to get the language of the HANA session.
- In SAP HANA Studio, when opening a session in French (session connection, right-click > Properties > Additional properties > Connection - Locale) the data in French is obtained
- When running the cube view in Analysis for Office the data is displayed in French when logging in with a French user.
- When logging into Lumira Discovery with the French user, the dimensions and measures are all presented in English.
- SAP Lumira Discovery 2.X
- SAP HANA DB
SAP BusinessObjects Lumira 2.0 ; SAP Lumira 2.1
KBA , BI-LUM-DIS , Lumira Desktop/Discovery , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.