The complete email chain is not shown in the Interactions section of the Ticket. When a user receives an email all the historical mails are missing with message The Rest Of This Email Has Been Truncated
SAP CLOUD FOR CUSTOMER 1802 / 02
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service work center.
- Go to the Tickets facet.
- Search and open the Ticket ABC (ABC represents the ID of the Ticket).
- Go to the Interations tab of the Ticket.
- Check the email sent from XYZ at DD/MM/YYYY (XYZ represents the sender and DD/MM/YYYY represents the date).
- You will find below text at the end: The Rest Of This Email Has Been Truncated.
The C4C use Mailto: links to open the Outlook client. Mailto: links only support a maximum number of characters. For this reason , the previous threaded conversation will have to be truncated once a certain maximum number of character count has been reached.
This is the expected behavior for the Tickets. In case you believe a different behavior should exist for this feature, then please submit an idea at: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
Malito; Service; Interactions , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , How To