This article describes why the notification "N1 Manager - New Hire Activities Wizard" creates activity for the candidate.
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
From the home dashboard, do the following:
- Click the Notifications tab
- Click Search
- In the "Name" Field, Enter "N1"
- Double-Click the "N1 Hiring Manager Activities"
- Make sure that you have the "Create Activity in WQ" unchecked
- Click Apply
- If you want a specific group to monitor these notifications in the work queue
- Navigate to Onboarding
- Search and select N1 Notification
- Click Edit
- Select the tab "Monitoring" and specify the security group(s) to monitor the notification.
- Once above permission is provided, the specific group selected will be able to see all,
Pending Hiring Manager's Activities in Notification tab irrespective whom the activities/notification is assigned
ONB 1.0, Hiring Manager Activities, Notification Work Queue, notification, work, queue, activity, activities, hiring, manager, onboarding 1.0, notifications, candidate, employee, OBD , KBA , csg_q , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , How To