- When trying to access the direct URL of the posting, the following error is seen:
This job cannot be viewed at this time. It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application.
- If you check the internal RCM career site, the job is not posted there
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Successfactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Try to post a requisition to internal and/or external career site
- Then try to search for the requisition id or title on career site but will not be searchable
- Access the requisition > Job posting tab > copy the direct URL > then an error will be received once you access the direct URL posting:
Due to network or index issues, the job posting(s) were queued and missed by the backend posting job.
Option 1: Faster option for a couple of Jobs
- Remove the affected job posting (internal and/or external)
- Repost it again using the current date
- After 15-20 minutes (if using Real Time Job Sync), the job should be available on RMK again.
Option 2: If you have tried Option 1 and it does not work, or if you have 15+ Jobs with this error, please raise an incident so the Product Support team may reach out to the Development team to address the issue.
sf, success factors, RCM, repost, posting, remove post, This job cannot be viewed at this time, It has either been deleted or is no longer available for application , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-POR , Career and Agency Portals , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem