A Table or Canvas - Detailed Reporting Live Data report shows less data than the expected count. E.g there are 16,000 employees, but only forms data for 14,000 is included in the result.
- The report is a Cross Domain
- When reporting using Single Domain, the report returns the expected number of results.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
The relationship scope used for the report query is Inner Join and there is no match at the other table/domain.
Check the Relationship Scope used for the report, whether Left Outer Join or Inner Join.
- Also check the fields/columns used to define the Join or Relationship Scope
- Adjust the report configuration appropriately based on your findings.
- If the report has information only on the second domain selected the report will not pull the information as there is no information to create the join.
Please refer to the below illustration of how Inner Join and Left Outer join works:
cross domain report, employee record missing, no data returned for cross domain, blank, report - table, ad hoc, adhoc, inner join, left outer join, ad hoc, live data, table, canvas, detailed reporting , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Problem