- SAP Transportation Management where Freight Units (FUs) are created via a Freight Unit Building Rule (FUBR).
- FUBR enables "Item Split Allowed"
- FUBR maintains values for "Equipment or Vehicle Group" and "Equipment or Vehicle Type"
- The equipment or vehicle type in customizing (transaction SPRO SAP Transportation Management > Transportation Management > Master Data > Resources > Define Equipment Groups and Equipment Types) maintains appropriate capacity values for the Critical Quantity maintained for the FUBR.
- FUs created from the FUBR do not split according to the capacity maintained for the equipment or vehicle type.
- SAP Transportation Management 9.x
TM, FUBR, FUB, FU, PLN, Equipment Group, Equipment Type, Vehicle Group, Vehicle Type, splitting, split, planning, plan, capacity, capacities, quantities, volume, gross weight, /SCMTMS/PLN_FUBR025, /SCMTMS/PLN_FUBR026 , KBA , TM-PLN-FU-FUB , Freight Unit Building , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.