You have an account with e.g. an owner in Cloud for Customer (C4C). You modify the account in your external system and notice that the owner of the account is removed after replication.
- SAP Cloud for Customer
- SAP ERP
- SAP CRM
Reproducing the Issue
Pre-requisites: you have a working integration scenario for business partners between C4C and ERP or CRM.
Go to the Customers work center in C4C.
- Go to the Accounts view and open an account.
- Make sure that the account has an owner maintained.
- Open your ERP/CRM system and perform a change on the account.
- After successful replication, open the account again in C4C (following steps 1-2).
- Observe the Owner field.
Result: the Owner field is blank in C4C even though no change was made to the owner in ERP/CRM.
If you have business partners in C4C that are not present in ERP/CRM but are used in Party Roles such as the Owner field in Cloud for Customer, those entries will not be present in the replication IDOC coming from ERP/CRM when a change is made.
In case you wish to keep a business partner which is not present in ERP/CRM in a replication scenario, you need to enhance the message mapping in your middleware for ERP_COD_BusinessPartnerERPBulkReplicateRequest.
- Duplicate the PartnerFunction node.
- Fill the PartnerFunction node with constant value 1.
- Fill the actionCode node with constant value 06 ('do nothing' actionCode).
- a) If the partner is an account team member: fill PartyRoleCode with the PartyRoleCode of your account team member that should not be overwritten in C4C.
b) The partner is not an account team member, but an external partner (e.g. Bill-to, Ship-to etc.): fill BusinessPartnerRelationshipCategoryCode with the BusinessPartnerRelationshipCategoryCode of your partner that should not be overwritten in C4C.
You need to repeat steps 1-4 for each of the partner types that should not be overwritten in C4C.
account owner deleted, account replication, blank owner field, PartyRoleCode , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-CRM , Integration of C4C with CRM , How To