- Relationships are drawn in a Conceptual Data Model (CDM) or a Logical Data Model (LDM), which notation is Barker.
- Format of the line symbol can be specified in the Line Style tab of the Symbol Format dialog, or via the Display Preferences.
- Although the preview looks fine, modification of the link style is ignored and PD strictly follows the Barker notation.
- A mandatory relationship is represented by a straight line, and an optional relationship is represented by a dashed line.
- It works fine for the Line width and Begin/Center/End arrows.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
813903, CR813903, CR#813903 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.