You are logged into your Business ByDesign System in HTML5 and want to set the field ABC (ABC stands for the field name) as mandatory.
SAP Business ByDesign
- Open the view where the field ABC is shown.
- Enter the Adaptation Mode.
- Hover over the field ABC and make a right click.
- Underneath the name of the field there is a Set Mandatory checkbox.
- Check the Set Mandatory checkbox.
- Save and publish the change.
An asterisk (*) is now displayed next to the field ABC which means that the field ABC is now mandatory.
If there is no Set Mandatory option displayed, the field cannot be set to mandatory.
Field, Mandatory, How To, Adaptation Mode, Properties, Screen Layout, Expense Report, Anpassungsmodus, obligatorisches Mussfeld, markieren
, KBA , mandatory field , business bydesign , set field as mandatory , byd , SRD-FIN-GLO-ERM , Travel and Expense Management , AP-RC-UIF-FLX , Page Layout & Key User Configuration , How To