When user tries to create an offer approval, the user is not able to select an offer template to create offer approval.
SAP Success Factors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Recruiting
- Open a job requisition and a candidate's job application
- Click on Take Action > Offer Approval
- Try to select an Offer Approval template, but the user is unable to select the offer template
There are a few possible causes. These are the othes we have identified so far:
Mismatch in the languages enabled in the Provisioning and the supported/configured languages in the Job Requisition Template
- No languages are configured in the Job Requistion XML Template
- The user is logged into the system with language A, but this language is not enabled for RCM (e.g.: the user is logged in as English GB but this language is not enabled in Manage Recruiting Languages)
For Cause 1:
You may need to reach out to an implementation partner to review the configuration, as enabling or disabling a language is only possible through Provisioning
For Cause 2:
You can add the languages through Manage Templates in the Support Languages section.
For Cause 3:
There are 2 options: the user can select another language to be logged into the system; OR you can enable the language in use in Manage Recruiting Languages.
offer, approval, template, drop, down, language, rule, form, letter. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-CAO , Candidate Offers, Offer Letters , Problem