You have completed a Sales Order, but the Sales Order is still visible in Supply Planning, and a Line Item is showing Delivery Status as In Process.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Search for the relevant Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order ID). Here you can see that the status of the Sales Order is Completed.
- Now choose Edit button and then choose View All button.
- Go to the Items tab. Here you can see that the Delivery Status of one of the line items is In Process.
You have canceled the Sales Order line item by maintaining Reason for Rejection. However, before the cancelation, sales order line item was already released to logistics execution and a Warehouse Request was created for it. If Warehouse Request is already created, then only cancelling the Sales Order line item will not automatically cancel the Warehouse Request (and Warehouse Task). That is why if you check the Customer Demand view in Outbound Logistics Control for the Sales Order line item, it is showing Cancelation Status as Cancelation Requested.
To cancel the Warehouse Request (and Warehouse Task), you need to reject the Warehouse Request. To do so, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics work center.
- Select the Warehouse Requests view.
- Search for the Warehouse Request XYZ (XYZ represents the Warehouse Request ID) corresponding to the Sales Order line item.
- Select the Line Item and choose Reject Request button.
Now if you check the Delivery Status of the Line Item, it will change to Finished.
Cancellation Sales Order, Reason for Rejection, Cancellation Requested, Warehouse Task, In Process , KBA , AP-ODP , Outbound Delivery Processing , Problem