This article will provide general information on how to use and configure the Application Updated by Candidate trigger.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
This email will be triggered any time a candidate edits/changes data on the application after (not including) the initial apply.
How to enable:
- Admin Center;
- Manage Recruiting Email Triggers;
- Application Updated by Candidate;
- Check the "Enable" box;
- Set the recipients and email body;
Allowed tokens (please, notice that tokens not listed below are not supported and may not work as expected):
Specifics and limitations:
- This trigger will only be available for selection if the client instance has Multistage Application enabled in provisioning.
- Candidates will always be able to access their applications and click the Update button. Even if no field was updated/modified, the Application Updated By Candidate trigger will be executed.
- There is no way to avoid this trigger from being executed based on the applicant status (e.g.: "We do not want this trigger to be executed when a disqualified candidate updates the application.")
Multi stage, email, token, applicant status, disqualified , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To