- Column is removed from a table that has a trigger defined on it.
- PD generates the ALTER TABLE ... DROP COLUMN statement.
- Executing this SQL leads to an error:
SQLCODE = 196, ERROR: COLUMN table-name.column-name CANNOT BE DROPPED. REASON = 12
- It should have dropped the trigger first, then dropped the column and finally recreated the trigger.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
db2mvs, delete, 813850, CR813850, CR#813850 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.