- Column is removed from a table that has a trigger defined on it.
- PD generates the ALTER TABLE ... DROP COLUMN statement.
- Executing this SQL leads to an error:
SQLCODE = 196, ERROR: COLUMN table-name.column-name CANNOT BE DROPPED. REASON = 12
- It should have dropped the trigger first, then dropped the column and finally recreated the trigger.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
db2mvs, delete, 813850, CR813850, CR#813850 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.