You have downloaded the opportunities migration template in Hebrew language, but you are not being able to open it using Microsoft Excel, due to an error message, stating the file is corrupted.
SAP Hybris Cloud for Customer 1711 and higher.
Reproducing the Issue
- Logon to your system in Hebrew language;
- Go to the Business Configuration work center, in Overview view;
- Search for Migration of Opportunities and open the activity;
- Click on Migrate Opportunities using migration tool;
- Click on You Can Also, then Download Migration Template;
- Open the downloaded migration template with Excel and see the error message.
The error message in Excel occurs, due to a Hebrew character that looks like double quotes, in the title of the worksheet "Item Revenue Schedule". This character is not recognized by Excel and it acts like a double quote, changing the XML tag format, thus making Excel unable to understand the worksheet name.
This is a limitation from Microsoft Excel with Hebrew language. It can be solved by removing the additional double quote character from the worksheet name, following the steps below:
- To access the XML code from the migration template, you can open it using Notepad++;
- After opening the template in Notepad++, search for <Worksheet ss:Name="לו"ז הכנסות של פריט" ss:Protected="1">;
- Remove the second double quote from the searched line;
- Save the template and then open it using Excel.
Excel template, migration template, migration of opportunities, XML template, hebrew template, excel error , KBA , LOD-LE-MIG-MWB , LEAP Migration workbench , Problem