- System displays old or inconsistent sales order requirements, for example in /SAPAPO/RRP3 or /SAPAPO/CCR report (error /SAPAPO/CIF 236 - Order xyz not in APO). The /SAPAPO/CCR report is not able to correct or to reconcile the inconsistent entries.
- You find the error message "Order XXXXXXXXXX does not exist" during the ATP check in VA02 for existing orders in the system.
- You access transaction /SAPAPO/OM16 (tab Ordmap) and find that order contain the wrong LOGSYS (e.g. the APO system ID from the previous system before the system copy).
- APO - Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
SCM; Inkonsistenz, falsche Bedarfe, /SAPAPO/RRP3, RRP3 , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , SCM-APO-INT-CCR-SLS , Sales and Distribution , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.