- System displays old or inconsistent sales order requirements, for example in /SAPAPO/RRP3 or /SAPAPO/CCR report (error /SAPAPO/CIF 236 - Order xyz not in APO). The /SAPAPO/CCR report is not able to correct or to reconcile the inconsistent entries.
- You find the error message "Order XXXXXXXXXX does not exist" during the ATP check in VA02 for existing orders in the system.
- You access transaction /SAPAPO/OM16 (tab Ordmap) and find that order contain the wrong LOGSYS (e.g. the APO system ID from the previous system before the system copy).
- APO - Advanced Planner and Optimizer
- SAP Supply Chain Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management
- S4 Hana
Inkonsistenz, falsche Bedarfe, /SAPAPO/RRP3, RRP3 , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , SCM-APO-INT-CCR-SLS , Sales and Distribution , CA-ATP , Available to Promise (ATP) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.