In the Asset Explorer (transaction AW01N) or during ordinary depreciation posting (transaction AFAB) or recalculation (transaction AFAR), you are concerned with:
- The ordinary depreciation start date
- The planned ordinary depreciation for the fiscal year or the year periods
- The posted ordinary depreciation for the fiscal year or the year periods
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
ordinary depreciation calculation posted AW01N AFAB AFAMA AFAMS AFAMP AFAR AS02 "depreciation key" straight-line remaining "useful life" recalculate "base value" "netbook value" "start date" "depreciation area" amounts , KBA , FI-AA-AA-E , Periodic Posting , FI-AA , Asset Accounting , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.