When you are checking a Logistics Model, you get the error message: Log.model inconsistent; Logistics use not permitted.
SAP Business ByDesign all versions
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
Go to the Logistics Models view.
Open the Logistics Model XYZ (XYZ represents the Logistics Model ID).
Click the Check button.
The system shows the error message: '----------> Log. model inconsistent; Logistics use not permitted'.
In the Logistics Models, you have selected Source or Destination Logistics Use as Over The Counter Stock for one of the Operation. This Logistics Usage is only relevant for Over-The-Counter scenario, for which no Logistics Model is required.
- Go to the Warehousing and Logistics Master Data work center.
- Go to the Logistics Models view.
- Open the Logistics Model XYZ.
- Select the relevant Operation and change the Source or Destination Logistics Use as per your business requirement like Storage.
- Now if you Check the Logistics Model, it will be consistent and will not show any error message.
Logistics Model, Logistics Use, Over-The-Counter scenario , KBA , logistics use , over the counter scenario , logistics model , AP-SMM-SLM , Site Logistics Process Model , Problem