- Unable to change the values of the Time Filter by Range outside of the initial ranges defined in the filter
- The errors below will show when modifying the filter
The start date is outside the selectable range
The end date is outside the selectable range
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a story and add some measures and dimensions including Time in the story.
- Insert a Input Control.
- Click Dimensions > Time > Filter by Range.
- Choose Quarter as Granularity in Range 1 and set the range from 2015 Q1 to 2015 Q2 and click OK.
- Click the filter just created and change the range to from 2014 Q1 to 2015 Q2 or from 2015 Q1 to 2016 Q2.
- The errors above show.
By default, only the range between the end points you initially define is selectable in the page filter or input control. So the errors will show if choosing outside of the initial range without the option Display entire range slider.
- Click the filter and choose Edit Filter.
- In the bottom section Settings for Users, check Display entire range slider.
- Click OK.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem