- Getting an error when trying to activate the General Data Protection Regulation feature in Onboarding 1.0
- Failed to activate/deactivate the feature
- How to enable Read Audit report in BizX?
- Want to know who read the sensitive data?
- How to enable General Data Protection Regulation feature?
- How to enable change audit report?
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding 1.0
- Metadata Framework (MDF)
- Role-based permissions (RBP)
- In Provisioning, enable the Data Privacy Consent 2.0
First enable the configuration in BizX then in Onboarding 1.0
Ensure that you’ve been assigned the following permissions under Administrator Permissions Admin Center Permissions in Manage Permission Roles:
- View Read and Change Audit Configuration
- Edit Read and Change Audit Configuration
- Generate Read Audit Reports
- Generate Change Audit Reports
Configuration in BizX:
1) Admin center -> Manage Permission Roles -> Chose the role -> click the Permission Settings button ->
Click Admin Center Permissions -> Enable the needed option as shown below -> Done -> Save Changes
2) Make sure the API user in the BizX connection in Super Admin is also assigned the Admin Center Permissions.
3) Super Admin -> Features -> SF_BizX_Connection -> API Authentication User
4) In Admin Center -Manage Audit Configuration-Read Audit-Enable Read Access Log.
5) You must be logged in, not proxy, as the user who has the above permissions before accessing Onboarding to perform configuration.
Configuration in Onboarding 1.0:
1) Onboarding -> Settings -> Features -> Data Privacy Consent -> Activate
2) Onboarding -> Settings -> Features -> Data Protection and Privacy -> Activate
3) Onboarding -> Settings -> Data Dictionary -> GDPR -> Sensitive Personal Data -> Add / Remove data keys which you want to see in the audit report
Click here to know about "Activating Read Audit"
Onboarded report, Person Search, Secure data, BizX Audit report, GDPR, General Data Protection Regulation, Sensitive Personal Data, OBD, ONB 1.0, Onboarding 1.0 , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-SYS , System Performance, Usability, Errors, Security , LOD-SF-OBD-FRM , Forms, PDF, E-Verify and Compliance Forms etc. , How To