You want to change the Source of Supply of a Customer Demand of a Sales Order, but Deliver From Selected Source of Supply button is disabled.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
1. Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
2. Select the Customer Demand view.
3. Search for the relevant Customer Demand and click the Edit button.
4. Go to the Line Items tab.
5. Select Alternative Sources sub-tab.
6. Select the relevant Source of Supply - Deliver From Selected Source of Supply button is disabled, so you are not able to change the source of supply.
The sales order is a Complete Delivery Order. For a Complete Delivery Order, it is not possible to change Source of Supply from the Customer Demand.
You can temporarily switch off Complete Delivery and then change the Source of Supply. After this you need to again switch on Complete Delivery. To do so, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Outbound Logistics Control work center.
- Select the Customer Demand view.
- Search for the relevant Customer Demand, select it and click the Edit button.
- Go to the Line Items tab.
- Choose Actions and select Temporarily Switch Off Complete Delivery from the drop-down menu.
- Select Alternative Sources sub-tab.
- Select the relevant Source of Supply and now Deliver From Select Source of Supply button is enabled. Change the Source of Supply.
- Again switch on Complete Delivery by selecting Actions and Temporarily Switch On Complete Delivery.
- Click Save and Close button.
deliver from selected source of supply disabled, customer demand, complete delivery, order, button , KBA , from , selected , source , supply , disabled , button , customer , demand , complete , delivery , order , deliver , AP-CR-CR , Customer Requirement , How To