- Dimensions with the same Measure values will be hidden underneath each other in a Scatterplot graph in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC)
- Here you can see that Dimensions A B C and D have the same X Experience and Y Experience Measures values.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.4.0
Reproducing the Issue
Log in to SAP Analytics Cloud
- Create a story using an Excel document
- Create a scatterplot graph under the Correlation tab
- Add a Measure into the X Axis
- Add a Measure into the Y Axis
- Add a Dimension
This issue is currently behaviour by design.
This issue has been raised as an enhancement request at https://influence.sap.com/sap/ino/#/idea/208235 where other users can vote to increase the visibily to the Developers to implement this in a future release of SAP Analytics Cloud.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, scatter, plot, graph, chart , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem