This article provides information on the usage of the following recruiting notifications, configured in Admin Center > E-Mail Notification Templates Settings:
- Document Routing Notification
- Document Completed Notification
Please, have in mind that this article only covers the usage of these notifications when using Recruiting Management. These notification may also work in other environments, but this is not covered in this article.
SuccessFactors Recruiting Management (All versions)
- The Role-Based Permission should be granted to the Admin role.
- Go to Manage Permission Roles
- Select permission role
- Under Administrator Permissions > select Manage System Properties tab
- Enable "E-mail Notification Template Settings"
- Save permission role
In Offer Approvals
- Document Routing Notification - is used when approving the offer letter that will then be sent to the requisition applicant. All the emails being sent from the second until the last approver are configured here.
- Document Completed Notification - to be sent to all the configured users once the last approver has approved the offer.
In Job Requisition approvals
- Document Routing Notification - is used when approving the job requisition that will then be available for candidates to apply (from pre-approved state to approved state). All the emails being sent from the first until the last approver are configured here.
- Document Completed Notification - to be sent to all the configured users once the last approver has approved the requisition.
When a requisition is closed. The Document Completed Notification is not designed to be triggered. There are other emails within the system for that purpose, like Admin Center > Recruiting Email Triggers > Requisition Closed.
A different Email Subject and text body can be specified for any individual Document Routing or Document Completed notification by ticking the check box 'Specify Different Template For Each Form'
2510210 - Document Completed Notification Recipients - Recruiting Management
2509925 - [[JOB_REQ_ID]] token not resolving for Document Routing Notification - Recruiting Management
2375300 - [[DOC_ACCESS_URL]] token not resolving in the Document Completed Notification - Recruiting Management
2087503 - Customizing Email Notifications Default Template Text
KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , How To