You have created a phone call activity on the Activities tab of a ticket, but when you go to the Interactions tab, you cannot see its Subject.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go the Service work center.
- Select the Tickets view.
- Open Ticket ID XYZ (XYZ represents the Ticket ID).
- Go to the Activities tab and on the Phone Calls section, click on New.
- Add a Subject to the Phone Call and a Note.
- Now go to the Interactions tab.
- Click on Refresh and see that the Phone Call created is shown, but only the note added is visible.
Both Subject and Notes fields are shown on the text area of the Phone Call on the Interactions tab. Because of that, if you have a note, you will only see the note.
If no note is added, the Subject is visible.
This is the system expected behavior.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by the Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html .
You can contact the Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder.
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right-hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page.
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer.
phone call activity on the Activities tab of a ticket , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP-INT , Ticket Interactions , How To