- Attribute Name appears twice in the Comparison Options window for all metaclasses when merging Physical Data Models (PDM).
- Although the checkboxes are deselected to exclude the attribute from comparison, it still displays a difference on Name in the Merge Models window.
- It occurs when the target DBMS is IBM DB2 for z/OS.
- It works fine with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, IBM DB2 for LUW, etc.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, table, column, index, view, user, 813767, CR813767, CR#813767 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.