- Attribute Name appears twice in the Comparison Options window for all metaclasses when merging Physical Data Models (PDM).
- Although the checkboxes are deselected to exclude the attribute from comparison, it still displays a difference on Name in the Merge Models window.
- It occurs when the target DBMS is IBM DB2 for z/OS.
- It works fine with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Anywhere, IBM DB2 for LUW, etc.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, table, column, index, view, user, 813767, CR813767, CR#813767 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.