- You want to create a dynamic filter that shows only X months, Quarters, years before and after the current day today.
- You are trying to use CurrentDate() to create a calculation but you can't find that function in the list.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
CurrentDate() doesn't exist as a formula to be used in your calculations.
You can filter your data using your Time Dimension and selecting a Dynamic filter.
- Create a table or chart using the Time Dimension from your model. In this example, I am using the dimension named Date in my model, it can have another name in yours
- In the builder area, select Date dimension > click the Funnel icon to filter and select Filter by Range
- In the screen "Set Date Range for Time" you can select the granularity, how far you want to look back and ahead (based on the granularity)
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
Please rate how useful you found this article by using the star rating feature at the beginning of this article.
CurrentTime, CurrentDate, today, now(), date, time, filter, only, BOC, SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , How To