Termination rule getting executed instead of accrual rule.
- SuccessFactors Employee central
- Time Off
Reproducing the Issue
Time account accrual frequency is annual.
User is terminated with an effective date March 2019.
Run a new accrual creation calendar for 2019.System is posting balance based on termination rule and not accrual rule
This is an expected behavior.Termination rule will get executed during termination period.
In above scenario we are running an annual accrual for 2019.Below logic works when you run the accrual creation calendar
- If the employee is hired within this period (2019), the hire rule is executed.
- If the employee is terminated within this period, the termination rule is executed.
- If the employee is hired and terminated within this period, the termination rule is executed.
- If the employee is neither hired nor terminated within this period, the accrual rule is executed.
Termination rule accrual time off , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-TIM , Time Off , Problem