- You are having issues with the UI Theme Designer and need to check the UI Theme Designer log files
- Some issues you may be having where checking the log files would be useful include:
- No themes are displayed when accessing the UI Theme Designer
- SAP Standard theme(s) resources are missing when you try to create a new Theme
- Certain theme resources (a custom theme) are missing, even though you expect it would display
- SAP UI Theme Designer on AS ABAP
- SAP UI Theme Designer on AS Java / Enterprise Portal
- SAP UI Theme Designer on HCP
uitd, theming, theme, editor, motif, motiv, logger, logging, logs, error, errors, issue, issues, debug, debugging, troubleshoot, troubleshooting, missing, empty, designs, blank, problem, build, rebuild , KBA , CA-UI2-THD , Theme Designer , EP-PIN-TOL-UTD , UI Theme Designer in Portal & new theme structure issues , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.