In BI 4.1 / 4.2:
- Issue only occurs for Lumira documents, WebI reports work fine.
- Following error messages in the mobile logs when reproducing the issue.
- HTTP Status Code: 404, Description: Your request is invalid; verify the connection details or contact your administrator (MOB 06009) (HTTP 404)
- HTTP Status 404 – Not Found</h1><hr class="line" /><p><b>Type</b> Status Report</p><p><b>Message</b> /MobileBIService/lumx</p><p><b>Description</b> The origin server did not find a current representation for the target resource or is not willing to disclose that one exists.
- Lumira service not created in the SIA.
In BI 4.3:
- Error while opening Lumira report in SAP BI Mobile App on iOS:
Your request is invalid; verify the connection details or contact your administrator (MOB 06009) (HTTP 404)
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Lumira Server 2.x
- SAP BusinessObjects Mobile for iOS 6.7.6+
- Server O/s: Windows
BI, Mobile, Lumira, cannot, open, view MOB 06009 HTTP 404 Error Opening the Document , KBA , MOB-APP-BI-IOS , BI Mobile on iPad/iPhone , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.