Any one of the following symptoms are happening in the Web UI:
- Selecting entries from the F4 help pop up does not work
- The Sort / Filter dropdown of Columns in the web UI does not open when clicked on, or does not work as expected.
- The filter pop up opens, but is blank
- This can happen for example when trying to custom sort on columns in an F4 Help pop up
- In some cases, when the Sort drop down does not work, there are errors in the Console in F12:
- Error: 'thtmlbUtil' is undefined
- Object doesn't support property or method 'getComputedStyle'
- Object doesn't support property or method 'getElementsByClassName'
- The value of the property 'thtmlbSaveKeyboardFocus' is null or undefined, not a Function object
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
compatibility view, blank popup, intranet sites, custom filter, filter, IE11, rendering mode, table filter, IE, Internet Explorer, getElementsByClassName, getComputedStyle, custom, thtmlbUtil , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , CA-WUI , WebClient User Interface , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , CA-WUI-EP , Portal Integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.