In Target Group member determination, 'AND' condition is not available in 'Maintain Conditions' for Marketing Attributes column.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Sales Campaign work center.
- Go to Target Groups view.
- You can either create a new Target Group with Member Determination checkbox checked or open an existing Target Group TG(where TG is name of Target Group) which has member determination enabled(and Status is In Prepration).
- Navigate to Member Determination facet.
- For any of the three conditions - Conditions For Account, Conditions For Account Contacts or Conditions For Individual Accounts ,click on 'Add' to add a condition.
- For the Marketing Attributes column , click on Maintain Conditions.
- In the pop up that appears, enter the required condition and click on Add.
- Again when you enter the second condition and click on Add , the condition is added with 'OR' condition.
There is no option the add conditions with 'AND' condition.
One column can hold only one value for a row. The condition itself works as AND operation.
Example: Country- India AND State-Karnataka AND Marketing attribute- "attribute".
So here under Marketing Attribute Column you can have only one value. Hence while maintaining conditions 'OR' operator is defaulted.
The Rows in the conditions are linked with 'OR' operator while the Columns are linked with 'AND' operator.
This is the expected and correct system behavior.
Target Group, Sales Campaigns, Member Determination, Conditions , KBA , campaign , member determination , conditions , marketing attributes , target group , LOD-CRM-MKT-TG , Target Groups , Problem