Is it Possible to Change the Color of specific Dashboard/Tiles?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Admin Center
- Go to Reporting and Analytics > Manage Dashboards
- Go to Manage Standard Dashboards and YouCalc Files
- Create a tile with the necessary information
- Notice that it is not possible to change the colors of the tiles as per below
- Currently is it not possible to change the colors of specific tiles.
- The dashboard color is set up in Theme Manager and is applied to the whole system -> Refer 2163134 - How do we change the colors of graphs in Dashboard 2.0
- However, we encourage you to submit an enhancement request to have this functionality considered within future development cycles – you can do this on our Customer Community Portal at http://community.successfactors.com/
Tile, Dashboard, Color, Colour, change, new, stuck, theme, update , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA , Analytics & Reporting (Ad Hoc, YouCalc, ORD) , LOD-SF-ANA-DSH , YouCalc Dashboards and Tiles (Dashboards 2.0) , Problem