- Customer is using Learning Sites and allows external users to selg-register. The user ID is generated automatically.
- Can we configure it so users can choose their own user ID?
- SAP Successfactors HXM Suite
- SAP SuccessFactors Learning
- External User Registration
Reproducing the Issue
- Access your site
- On the login page, click "Register Now"
- On the registration page, the User ID is already populated
The site is set up to not allow users to choose their User ID while registering.
To enable to external users to create their own user ID, follow the steps below:
- Login to LMS as an admin
- Go to System Admin > Configuration > User Created Account
- Put a checkmark on the "
- Apply Changes
Please see the References section for related articles.
LMS external users, LMS own userID, User Created Account, sites, Learning Sites to allow external users to create accounts, allow external users to create own ID, automatically generated ID, registration, register now , KBA , LOD-SF-LMS-EXT , Sites and External Users , LOD-SF-LMS-INT , Integrations with BizX , How To