- Error when attempting to log into the Central Management Console or BI Launch Pad:
- Account information not recognized: Could not reach CMS 'ServerName:6400'. The CMS on machine 'Server_Name' was stopped due to a critical error. (FWM 20031)
- Corresponding messages are written to the (Windows) Application Event Log or (Linux / Unix) messages file, e.g. /var/log/messages:
- CMS is unstable and will shut down immediately. Reason: Plugin Manager error: Unable to locate the requested plugin 18 on the server. (FWB 00006) (FWB 00087)
The root server reported an error Initialization Failure. (Reason: Plugin Manager error: Unable to locate the requested plugin 18 on the server. (FWB 00006)Plugin Manager error: Unable to locate the requested plugin 18 on the server. (FWB 00006) Unknown plugin or invalid SI_OBTYPE
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- all supported operating systems (Windows / Linux / Unix)
bip bi 4.x 4.* 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 bi4.x bi4.x bi4.* bi4.0 bi4.1 bi4.2 bi4.3 rhel redhat red hat el suse enterprise sles sun sparc solaris powerpc ibm aix , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.