- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- Start date of infotype 0002 is not the birthdate P0002-GBDAT as it happens when IT0002 is directly created from the back end using transaction PA30 / PA40.
- the start date of IT0002 (P0002-begda) will be effective start date of Personal information portlet. When the employee is hired and replicated this will be the case.
- For already created PERNRs which were migrated this is not applicable. PERNRs which are migrated will anyways have data starting from the cut-off date, so when the same are replicated back changes are again from the cut-off date. This means data will always be replicated from the cut-off date just like other infotypes.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, Bussiness Integration Builder, PG210, PG 210 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.