- You are replicating an employee from Success Factors (Employee Central) to SAP HCM (ERP).
- Start date of infotype 0002 is not the birthdate P0002-GBDAT as it happens when IT0002 is directly created from the back end using transaction PA30 / PA40.
- the start date of IT0002 (P0002-begda) will be effective start date of Personal information portlet. When the employee is hired and replicated this will be the case.
- For already created PERNRs which were migrated this is not applicable. PERNRs which are migrated will anyways have data starting from the cut-off date, so when the same are replicated back changes are again from the cut-off date. This means data will always be replicated from the cut-off date just like other infotypes.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
SF, Success Factors, Employee Central, ERP, SAP, xml file, SRTUTIL, SLG1, Bussiness Integration Builder, PG210, PG 210 , KBA , LOD-EC-INT-EE , Employee Integration EC to ERP On Premise , LOD-SF-INT-SAP , Please use LOD-EC-INT* , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.