When creating a Sales Order, you find out that the Account Note edited in Account master data is not showing in the Internal Comment of the Sales Order.
SAP Business ByDesign - all its versions
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Account Management work center.
- Go to the Accounts view.
- Search for Account ABC (ABC refers to Account ID).
- Go to Notes tab.
- Edit a note in Internal Sales Note.
- Save the Account.
- Go to the Sales Order work center.
- New Sales Order common task.
- On the Account field, enter ABC.
You will be able to see that in the bottom of the page, in Internal Comment, the note which is expected to appear is the last created and not the last edited.
After creating a new Internal Sales Note in Notes tab in the Account master data, this is the note which is going to appear in the Sales Order. Any edition made will not reflect in the Sales Order. If any important information needs to be added, then create a new note, do not edit it.
This is the expected system behavior.
Sales Order ; Account ; Note ; Internal Comment ; Internal Sales Note , KBA , AP-BP-CUS , BusinessByDesign: Customer , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , How To