This article introduce the three kinds of limitation in the Filter tab in the planning view of IBP Excel Add-in.
- How many items can be displayed as the filter-results in the dropdown list?
- How many items can be selected as the filter condition at a time?
- How many letters is applied to the 'Select all' checkbox?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
filter, number, maximum, results, select all, items, excel, ibp , KBA , SCM-IBP-XLS-UI , Frontend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP for Me (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.