This article introduce the three kinds of limitation in the Filter tab in the planning view of IBP Excel Add-in.
- How many items can be displayed as the filter-results in the dropdown list?
- How many items can be selected as the filter condition at a time?
- How many letters is applied to the 'Select all' checkbox?
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Sales and Operations Planning (SCM-SOP)
- SAP Integrated Business Planning (SCM-IBP)
filter, number, maximum, results, select all, items, excel, ibp , KBA , SCM-IBP-XLS-UI , Frontend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.